Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Don't Call It Comeback.

Although I hadn't had it until now, regret is here, undeniably.

I have not blogged since the closing of Ambitious Misfit.  Not out of any sadness,  but more that Collette Lash Photography has been completely and wonderfully consuming.  I am now making the work of my dreams, it's never felt so good.

My regret comes from not sharing the transition with y'all.  I have written many blogs about the progress in my head, added colorful photos and comical anecdotes.  However, not even I have an all access pass to my brain.  There are so many stories I wish I would have shared publicly.  I could try to request the files archived in my busy, cluttered and overactive brain,…let's not hold our breath on that one.

Here I am, back to sharing, and I hope you will share along with me.   There are abbreviated stories in my posts on the Collette Lash Photography Facebook Page.  I'd love if you gave them a look, comment or share.

It's going to be a little bit of time until I get fully back into the swing of things on this blog.  I would like to make it more festive looking.  I love visiting Dollie Deville's blog "The Rockabilly Socialite" it's so bright and fun.  I have to find my footing within my own style that is just as fun.  Have a suggestion?  Let me know!

More coming soon,…I promise. 

Collette



No comments:

Post a Comment