Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy New Year, Misfits! News and Amanda & Jason Part Two!

Wow,...So I guess the year got away from me!  One minute I'm posting Amanda and Jason Part One, then travel shoots, surgery, 3 more weddings, annual calendar, more travel, more shoots, and it's holiday time already!?!  This brand new year will bring much needed changes to Ambitious Misfit.  New branding, packages and products. It's gonna take me a little time to find my footing, I plan to make blog just on the "Adventures in Branding!" I promise a multitude of blog entries this new year! It's on my resolution list!

So before I get to wrapping up the so beautiful Amanda and handsome Jason's wedding photos, just want to catch you up on a few things.  The 2013 Ambitious Misfit Calendar is finished and up for sale here: Click to buy the collectible 2013 Ambitious Misfit Calendar

The theme for the 2013 Calendar is "Read All About It!" Although, it's more like "feast your eyes on this!" Ha! With 12 stunning beauties, you will hardly want to do any reading! Kickin' 2013 off with fellow blogger Dollie DeVille.  As always, it's great to see veteran misfits and new recruits in the calendar! I think there's a client from every year of Ambitious Misfit history.








                     Now on to the main event! The lovely part two of Amanda and Jason!

The rings are locked and loaded and the bride is ready to begin the next chapter! Just look at that smile!

The photo of Amanda's brothers is in my top 5 of the whole wedding, shot by my incredible partner in wedding photography and in life, my husband Jon.  It's this perfect Norman Rockwell moment, it makes my heart sing every time I see it. Their body language, a sort of quiet excitement.  The minister going over his lines, I just love this.







Isn't this lovely? Such a perfect day, couldn't had gotten mo' betta!








Yay!!!







 What a magnificent ceremony. Now let the good times roll!!!









As the sun sets, it's time for dinner and dancing! I love the set up of this reception, it had the bride and groom up on what I called "wedding island."






                                                  And then the real party commences!







I have posted so many photos already I'll be omitting many of the dancing photos to keep it private for the guests.  I'll end on two favorites of mine of the couple of the summer. Congratulations Amanda and Jason! Cheers to a beautiful life together!




© Collette Lash 2012. All Rights Reserved. Do not use without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment