Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pre-Blog Jitters?

I think I'm suffering from blog-anxiety,...and I know better! So, I just need to get started!  I think this will be a great space to be in touch with everyone, and let y'all get to know me a little better.  The Ambitious Misfit Photo Facebook Page is great for short check ins, but no one really "writes" on facebook, am I wrong?

I am considering this blog the place I can let me hair down and kick my boots off. Be ready for ridiculous stories and more. A mix of business and pleasure and even a few guest bloggers perhaps. I'll try to keep my non-nonsensical banter to a minimum, although possibly failing at that right now. 

So here's where I am at right now.  I feel for the firs time in so many years I'm having a "summer".  It's been 5 years since my last vacation, summer is usually full-throttle busy, but  heck, all year is! Jon and I decided to put the brakes on while we had the chance and headed out for the classic America tradition of a Park hopping vacation.  I can't wait to share with you the photos. We headed to Bryce National Park and Zion National Park, as well as spending some time passing thru the always beautiful Valley of Fire and Lake Mead Recreational area. 

I hit the ground running once home working on this blog design and getting back to the flood of emails I attempted to reply to from mountain tops in remote parts of Utah.  I have been booking plenty of all types of sessions since I got back, and with the break I feel I'm at my best and ready to go!  Everything from weddings, portraits, families and the classic misfit pinups, it's gonna be busy the until the end of the year!

I am so excited about heading out to Nebraska next month! I had such a great time last year and can't wait to meet the new misfits, have some pie at Grandpa Snazzy's and watch the parade at the Cass County Fair. 

I've had a couple folks in Hawaii, St. Louis and Nashville been asking when I will be coming back,  just as soon as I can get a solid group of clients together. I love both places so much, and I love traveling.  If you are in those areas, tell your friends to round the wagons and we'll see how soon I can come out and join you!

Ok, I made it through! I promise I'll get better at this, haha. This entry might be a little slow for ya, but I'm finding my rhythm, you just wait ;)

© Collette Lash 2012. All Rights Reserved. Do not use without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment